Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Procedure for returning seals Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
For enterprises established before July 01, 2015 and still using the seals issued by public security authorities, before dissolution procedures, these enterprises must carry out procedures for returning such seal specimens to the public security authorities that issued the certificate of seal specimen registration.
Basic required documents for application:
1. Request for return of seals to public security authorities with reasons for returning;
2. Copy of business registration, investment license, establishment decision of the company;
3. Original copy of registration of the old seal specimen issued by public security authorities;
5. Authorization letter if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative;
6. Statement on loss of seal, loss of seal specimen registration certificate (In case of loss of seal and/or seal specimen registration certificate).
Receiving authority: Public security authority that issued seal specimen registration certificate. This public security authority will issue the note of receipt of the seal
In addition, this procedure is applicable to enterprises established before July 01, 2015 and would like to carry out procedures for changing seals. In this case, the relevant enterprise shall carry out the seal returning procedure with public security authority and notify use of seal specimen to the Business Registration Office – Department of Planning and Investment of the province where its headquarters is located. For more details, please refer to “Procedures for seal specimen notification”.
For enterprises established after July 01, 2015 or enterprises established before July 01,2015 that are using new seals (and returned old seal specimens to public security authorities), upon dissolution, these enterprises shall only return their seals and seal specimen certificate and submit the application for business dissolution to the Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where each company’s headquarters is located (For more details, please refer to “Application for dissolution”).