Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Notice of seal specimen of representative offices Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
The Board of Directors shall decide on quantity, format, contents and specimen of seals, management and use of representative office’s seal; except other cases prescribed in the company’s charter. Representative office’s name must be included in its seal specimen.
Before use, change, termination of seal specimen, change of quantity of representative office’s seal, the companies must inform the Business Registration Office of the province where the representative office is located so as to have the notice of seal specimen announced on the national business registration portal.
Required documents for application:
1. Notices include:
- Notice of use of representative office’s seal specimen (the form in Appendix II-8 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT), in case of representative office establishment registration.
- Notice of termination of representative office’s seal specimen (the form in Appendix II-10 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT), in case of termination of seal specimen.
2. Request for update of information on representative office operation registration (the form in Appendix II-19 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) for companies operating under an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value that have yet to update their business registration information. After receiving this request, business registration authorities shall update the business registration contents in their investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value (declare enterprise information as specified in the Request for update of business registration information attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
3. The letter of authorization if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative.
4. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the representative office is located.