The company’s owner shall decide on quantity, format, contents and specimen of seals, management and use of branch’s seals, except other cases prescribed in the company’s charter. Branch’s name must be included in the branch seal specimen.
Before use, change and/or termination of seal specimen, change of quantity of branch’s seal, the company must inform the Business Registration Office of the province where the branch is located so as to have the notice of seal specimen announced on the National Business Registration Portal.
Required documents for application:
1. Notices include:
- Notice of use of branch seal specimen (the form in Appendix II-8 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT), in case of branch establishment registration.
- Notice of change of branch seal specimen / seal quantity (the form in Appendix II-9 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT), in case of change of seal specimen / seal quantity.
- Notice of termination of branch seal specimen (the form in Appendix II-10 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT), in case of termination of seal specimen.
2. Request for update of branch operation registration information (the form in Appendix II-19 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) for companies operating under an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value that have yet to update their enterprise registration information. After receiving this request, business registration authorities shall update contents of business registration in the investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value (declare enterprise information as specified in the request for update of enterprise registration information attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
3. Authorization letter if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified as true;
4. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the branch is located.
Note: in case an enterprise carries out the procedures for notice of branch seal specimen online, it does not have to submit a physical notice of seal specimen to the Business Registration Office.