Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Notice of branch seal specimen Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
The Board of Directors shall decide on quantity, format, contents and specimen of seals, management and use of branch’s seals, except other cases prescribed in the company’s charter. Branch’s name must be included in the branch seal specimen.
Before use, change and/or termination of seal specimen, change of quantity of branch’s seal, the company must inform the Business Registration Office of the province where the branch is located so as to have the notice of seal specimen announced on the National Business Registration Portal.
Required documents for application:
1. Notices include:
- Notice of change of branch seal specimen / seal quantity (the form in Appendix II-9 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT), in case of change of seal specimen / seal quantity.
2. Request for update of branch registration information (the form in Appendix II-19 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) for companies operating under an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value that have yet to update their business registration information. After receiving this request, business registration authorities shall update contents of business registration in the investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value (declare enterprise information as specified in the Request for update of business registration information attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
3. The letter of authorization if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified;
4. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the branch is located.
Note: In case an enterprise carries out the procedures for notice of branch seal specimen online, it does not have to submit a physical notice of seal specimen to the Business Registration Office.