Resumption of business operation before the lapse of the notified suspension period Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
A multi-member limited liability company may resume its business before the lapse of the notified suspension period, in which case, it shall a notifification shall be made at least 15 days before the date of resumption.
Required documents for application:
1. Notification of resumption of business before the lapse of the notified suspension period (Appendix II-21 attached to Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT)
2. A company operating under an Investment License, Investment Certificate or an equivalent document shall add the following documents to the application:
- Valid copies of the Investment Certificate;
- Valid copies of the Certificate of Taxpayer Registration;
- Application for update of business registration information (Appendix II-18 attached to Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT)
3. Letter of authorization if the person who submits the application and receives the result is not the legal representative. This document needs not to be notarized or authenticated;
4. Valid copies of one of the following ID papers of those who are authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- As for Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired ID card or Vietnamese passport;
- As for foreigners: unexpired foreign passport or equivalent documents.
Receiving authority: the Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment where the company is registered.
Processing time: Within 03 working days, after receiving the valid application.