Change of charter capital Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
A joint-stock company may changes its charter capital in the following cases:
- According to a decision of the General Meeting of Shareholders, the company returns part of the stakes to shareholders in proportion to their holding, provided that the company has continued its business operation for more than 02 years from the business registration date, and that all debts and liabilities can be paid after the return;
- The company repurchases issued shares;
- Charter capital is not contributed fully and punctually by members.
If the company fails to maintain the minimum number of shareholders as prescibed by law for 06 consecutive months starting from the day of changing charter capital, the company must initiate the procedures for business conversion.
The joint-stock company must promptly register any change of charter capital within 10 days starting from the date of change.
Required documents for application:
1. Notice of change of charter capital and/or proportions of contributed capital of enterprise (the form in Appendix II-1 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT).
3. Valid copy of the Minutes of the General Meeting of Shareholders on change of charter capital.
4. If the business lines of a company entail conditions for foreign investors or if capital contributions from foreign investors, foreign-invested business organizations to a company will constitute at least 51% of its charter capital, capital contributions of foreign investors to this company must be approved in writing by a Department of Planning and Investment.
6. Authorization letter if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified.
7. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
In case the General Meeting of Shareholders approves share issue to increase charter capital and assigns the Board of Directors to carry out procedures for registering charter capital increase after each share issue, the documents specified in section 2 and 3 are replaced by the following:
(The decision and the meeting minutes must specify the number of issued shares and assign the Board of Directors to carry out procedures for registering charter capital increase after each share issue)
Valid copy of Minutes of the Board of Directors’ meeting on registering charter capital increase after each share issue.
Please refer to “Private placement of companies before becoming public”
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the company's headquarters is located.
Processing duration: Within three (03) business days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.
After receiving confirmation on change to business registration contents, the joint-stock company must make a public announcement on the National Business Registration Portal (Procedures for changing the enterprise's charter capital and procedures for public announcement of business registration contents may be carried out concurrently). For more details, please refer to "announce the business registration information".
In addition, the enterprise must also initiate procedures prescibed by law. For more details, please refer to:
- Section No. 4 in: What to do after changing the enterprise's registration information;
Bài viết liên quan:
- 05 điều cần biết về Giấy chứng nhận đăng ký doanh nghiệp
- Thành viên công ty TNHH không góp đủ vốn điều lệ thì xử lý thế nào?
- Tổng hợp 13 thay đổi trong đăng ký kinh doanh năm 2019
- Những vấn đề lưu ý về vốn điều lệ
- Các trường hợp công ty mua lại vốn góp/cổ phần