In case of increase or decrease in registered investment capital, the sole proprietorship must notify the change of investment capital within 10 days from the occurrence of such change.
Required documents for application:
1. The notification of change of enterprise registration information (the form in the Appendix II-1 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. The authorization letter if the legal representative of the sole proprietorship authorizes another person to submit documents and receive processing results thereof. The authorization letter is not required to be certified or notarized.
3. The legitimate copy of one of the personal identification papers of the person who is authorized to follow required procedures (if any):
- If the authorized person is a Vietnamese citizen: unexpired citizen identity card or ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- If the authorized person is a foreigner: unexpired foreign passport or an equivalent document.
Recieving authority: The Business Registration Office - the Department of Planning and Investment where the sole proprietorship was registered.
Processing duration: Within 03 (three) working days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.
Notes: After receiving the certificate of changes of enterprise registration information, the sole proprietorship must publish such changes on the National Business Registration Portal (Procedures for changing investment capital and procedures for publishing of enterprise registration information may be concurrently performed).
For more details, please refer to: “Publishing of enterprise registration information”