Changing stake ratio of the members Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
In case of changing the stake ratio by members of a multi-member limited liability company, the company shall send a notification to Business Registration Office where the company was registered.
The Notification shall contain:
- Name, company ID number, TIN, or number of certificate of business registration (in case the company has not had an company ID number or TIN);
- Full name, address, nationality, ID number/passport number or number of another ID paper, or number of decision on establishment, company ID number of each member.
Valid copies of ID documents of individuals are as follows:
+ As for Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired conventional or non-conventional ID or Vietnamese passport;
+ As for foreigners: unexpired foreign passports or equivalent documents.
- The ratio of stake of each member of the multi-member limited liability company;
- Registered charter capital and new level of charter capital; time and method of increasing/decreasing capital;
- Full name, nationality, ID number/passport number or number of another ID paper, permanent residence, and signature of the enterprise’s legal representative.
The company shall register the change in stake ratio within 10 days from the day on which its ratio is changed.
Required documents for application:
1. Notification of changes in business registration information (Appendix II-1 attached to Circular No.02/2019/TT-BKHDT)
2. The list of members of the multi-member limited liability company (Appendix I-6 attached to Circular No.02/2019/TT-BKHDT) attached to the notification of changes in business registration information;
3. Letter of authorization if the person who submits the application and receives the result is not the legal representative. This document needs not to be notarized or authenticated;
Receiving authority: the Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the company is headquartered.
Processing time: Within 03 working days, after receiving the valid application.
If the application is invalid or the registered name does not comply with regulations, the Business Registration Office will send a notification of necessary revisions in writing to the applicant within 03 working days from the date of receiving.
Notice: If a member fails to contribute capital or fails to fully contribute capital as agreed, the company shall register a change to charter capital and the member’s stake holding within 60 days from the deadline for making sufficient capital contribution.
After receiving the confirmation on the changes in the business registration, the company shall request for announcement of its business registration information on the National Business Registration Portal (the application for changing the stake ratio by members can be submitted together with the application for announcement of the business registration information).
For more details, please refer to: “Announcing the business registration information” .