Change of capital contribution ratio of general partners Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
In case of change of ratio of capital contributions by general partners of a partnership, the partnership shall send a notification to the Business Registration Office where it was registered.
Such notification includes:
- Name, enterprise ID number, TIN or number of business registration certificate (in case the enterprise has not had an enterprise ID number or TIN);
- Full name, address, nationality, ID/passport number or number of another ID paper, or number of establishment decision, enterprise ID number of each general partner of the partnership.
Valid ID papers include:
+ For a Vietnamese citizen: unexpired citizen identity card or ID card or Vietnamese passport.
+ For a foreigner: unexpired foreign passport or an equivalent document.
- The ratio of capital contribution of each general partner;
- Registered charter capital and new level of charter capital; time and method of increasing/decreasing capital;
- Full name, nationality, ID/passport number or number of another ID paper, permanent residence and signature of the partnership’s legal representative or authorized general partner.
In case of changes in the ratio of capital contributions of general partners, the partnership must register the change of capital contribution ratio within 10 days from the occurrence of such change.
Required documents for application:
1. The notification of change of enterprise registration information (the form in the Appendix II-1 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. The list of partners of the partnership (the form in the Appendix I-9 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) - attached to The notification of change of enterprise registration information;
3. Authorization letter if the partnership's legal representative authorizes another person to submit documents and receive processing results thereof. The authorization letter is not required to be certified or notarized.
Recieving authority: The Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of province or city where the partnership’s headquarters is located.
Processing duration: Within 03 (three) working days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.
If the received documents are not valid, the Business Registration Office shall inform the applicant of necessary revisions and supplementation within 03 working days from the receipt of documents.
Note: If a partner fails to contribute capital or fails to fully contribute capital as agreed, the partnership shall register changes of ratio of capital contributions within 60 days from the deadline for making sufficient capital contribution.
After receiving the certificate of changes of enterprise registration information, the partnership must publish such changes on the National Business Registration Portal (Procedures for changing ratio of capital contributions by general partners of business lines and procedures for publishing of enterprise registration information may be concurrently performed).
For more details, please refer to: “Public announcement of enterprise registration information”