Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Change of information on managers Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
Companies must promptly notify any change to information on managers within 05 business days, starting from the date of change of full name; address; nationality; number of identity card or other valid identity documents of members of the Board of Directors, Directors (General Directors), members of the Board of Controllers or Controllers.
Required documents for application:
1. Notice of change of business registration information (the form in Appendix II-1 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT).
2. For companies operating with an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value, the following documents shall be included in the application:
- Valid copy of the investment certificate;
- Valid copy of the tax registration certificate of the company;
- Request for updating business registration information (the form in Appendix II-18 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT);
3. Authorization letter if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified.
4. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedures (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the company's headquarters is located.
Processing duration: Within three (03) business days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.
Note: After receiving confirmation on change to business registration contents, the joint-stock company must make a public announcement on the National Business Registration Portal (Procedures for changing manager's information and procedures for public announcement of business registration contents may be carried out concurrently) - For more details, please refer to “Announcing business registration information”.