Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Change to information on founding shareholders Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
Founding shareholders are shareholders listed in the List of founding shareholders submitted to the Business Registration Office at the time of enterprise establishment registration.
According to previous regulations (before October 10, 2018), a company must carry out the procedures for changing founding shareholders when:
- A founding shareholder has not paid or fully paid for the shares he/she is committed to buy;
- A founding shareholder transfers his/her shares to other individuals/organizations, even if the founding shareholder is an organization that has been acquired, partially divided or consolidated into other enterprises;
- A founding shareholder gives away shares as a gift or leaves the shares as inheritance.
Currently, the procedure for notice of change of founding shareholders shall only be carried out when a founding shareholder has not paid or fully paid for the shares he/she is committed to buy. In case a founding shareholder fails to pay for the shares he/she is committed to buy, he/she is naturally no longer a shareholder of the company and thus removed from the List of founding shareholders of the company.
In such case, the company must promptly notify the change of information on founding shareholders within 30 days from the deadline for paying for the committed shares as prescribed by law.
Required documents for application:
1. Notice of change of business registration information (the form in Appendix II-1 enclosed with Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT);
2. For companies operating under an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value, the following documents shall be included in the application:
- Valid copy of the investment certificate;
- Valid copy of the tax registration certificate of the company;
- Request for updating business registration information (the form in Appendix II-18 enclosed with Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT);
3. Authorization letter if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified.
4. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedures (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the company's headquarters is located.
Processing duration: Within three (03) business days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.
Note: After receiving confirmation on change to business registration contents, the joint-stock company must make a public announcement on the National Business Registration Portal (Procedures for changing information on founding shareholders and procedures for public announcement of business registration contents may be carried out concurrently) - For more details, please refer to “Announcing business registration information”.
Bài viết liên quan:
- Cổ đông sáng lập là ai?
- Tổng hợp 13 thay đổi trong đăng ký kinh doanh năm 2019
- Những vấn đề cần lưu ý trong việc chuyển nhượng cổ phần