Relocation of headquarters đối với công ty hợp danh Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
The partnership must register the change of its general partners within 10 days from the occurrence of such change.
Required documents for application:
1. The notification of change of enterprise registration information (the form in the Appendix II-1 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. The list of partners of the partnership (the form in the Appendix I-9 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) - attached to The notification of change of enterprise registration information;
3. The legitimate copy of one of the following personal identification papers of the new general partner and that of the person who is authorized to follow required procedures (if any):
- If the new general partner or authorized person is a Vietnamese citizen: unexpired citizen identity card or ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- If the new general partner or authorized person is a foreigner: unexpired foreign passport or an equivalent document.
4. Authorization letter if the partnership's legal representative authorizes another person to submit documents and receive processing results thereof. The authorization letter is not required to be certified or notarized.
Recieving authority: The Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment where the partnership was registered.
Processing duration: Within 03 (three) working days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.
Notes: After receiving the certificate of changes of enterprise registration information, the partnership must publish such changes on the National Business Registration Portal (Procedures for changing general partners and procedures for publishing of enterprise registration information may be concurrently performed).
For more details, please refer to: “Public announcement of enterprise registration information”