Replacing the legal representative Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
In case of replacing the legal representative, the company shall register the replacement with the Business Registration Office in the province where the company is headquartered within 10 days from the date of replacement.
Required documents for application:
1. Notification of replacement of the company’s legal representative (Appendix II-2 attached to Circular No.02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
4. Valid copies of one of ID documents of the new legal representative of the company and authorized individuals for carrying out procedures (if any) are as follows:
- As for Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired ID card or Vietnamese passport;
- As for foreigners: unexpired foreign passports or equivalent documents.
5. Letter of authorization if the person who submits the application and receives the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified;
Receiving authority: the Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the company is headquartered.
Processing time: Within 03 working days, after receiving the valid application.
Note: After receiving confirmation on change to business registration contents, the joint-stock company must make a public announcement on the National Business Registration Portal (Procedures for changing the enterprise's legal representatives and procedures for public announcement of business registration contents may be carried out concurrently). For more details, please refer to "announce the business registration information".
In addition, the enterprise must also initiate procedures prescibed by law. For more details, please refer to section No. 3 in: What to do after changing the enterprise's registration information