Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Change of foreign shareholders Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
For unlisted joint-stock companies, when there is any change to foreign shareholders, these companies must promptly notify such change within 10 days from the date of changes.
Required documents for application:
1. Notice of change of business registration information (the form in Appendix II-1 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT).
4. List of foreign shareholders after change (the form in Appendix I-8 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT) - attached to the Notice of change of enterprise registration information.
5. Share transfer agreement or proofs of transfer completion.
6. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of transferees being foreign individual investors, authorized representatives of transferees being foreign organizations and persons authorized to carry out the procedures (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
- For organizations: Establishment decision or Enterprise registration certificate or other equivalent documents.
7. Valid copy of authorization letter for individuals representing transferees being foreign organizations.
8. If the business lines of a company entail conditions for foreign investors or if capital contributions from foreign investors, foreign-invested business organizations to a company will constitute at least 51% of its charter capital, capital contributions of foreign investors to this company must be approved in writing by a Department of Planning and Investment.
9. For companies operating under an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value, the following documents shall be included in the application:
- Valid copy of the investment certificate;
- Valid copy of the tax registration certificate of the company;
- Request for updating business registration information (the form in Appendix II-18 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHĐT);
10. Authorization letter if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the company's headquarters is located.
Processing duration: Within three (03) business days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.
Note: After receiving confirmation on change to business registration contents, the joint-stock company must make a public announcement on the National Business Registration Portal (Procedures for changing foreign shareholders and procedures for public announcement of business registration contents may be carried out concurrently) - For more details, please refer to “Announcing business registration information”.