At least 15 days before the date of suspension of its business location, the partnership shall provide a notification of the planned suspension date and suspension period.
The suspension period must not exceed one year. If the business location is still suspended after this period, the partnership must give another notification. The total duration of continuous suspension of a business location of the partnership must not exceed two years.
During the suspension period, the partnership shall fully pay outstanding tax, and keep paying its debts, executing contracts signed with customers and employers, unless otherwise agreed between the partnership, its creditors, customers, and employees.
Required documents for application:
1. The notification of suspension of a business location of the partnership (the form in Appendix II-21 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. The written request for addition of registered information about the business location (the form in the Appendix II-19 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) if the partnership currently operates under an investment license, investment certificate or another document of equivalent legal effect but does not yet complete procedures for addition of enterprise registration information in order to be issued with enterprise registration certificate replacing business registration contents in the said document (information about the enterprise shall be provided according to the Application form for addition of enterprise registration information attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
3. The authorization letter if the partnership's legal representative authorizes another person to submit documents and receive processing results thereof. The authorization letter is not required to be certified or notarized.
4. The legitimate copy of one of the personal identification papers of the person who is authorized to follow required procedures (if any):
- If the authorized person is a Vietnamese citizen: unexpired citizen identity card or ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- If the authorized person is a foreigner: unexpired foreign passport or an equivalent document.
Recieving authority: The Business Registration Office - the Department of Planning and Investment where the business location was registered.
Processing duration: Within 03 (three) working days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.