Notification of resumption of business before the lapse of the notified suspension period of a representative office Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
The representative office is entitled to resume its business ahead of the notified schedule. However, it must give a notification of resumption of business before the lapse of the notified suspension period at least 15 days before the planned date of resumption.
Required documents for application:
1. The notification of resumption of business before the lapse of the notified suspension period of the representative office (the form in Appendix II-21 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. The authorization letter if the legal representative of the sole proprietorship authorizes another person to submit documents and receive processing results thereof. The authorization letter is not required to be certified or notarized.
3. The legitimate copy of one of the personal identification papers of the person who is authorized to follow required procedures (if any):
- If the authorized person is a Vietnamese citizen: unexpired citizen identity card or ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- If the authorized person is a foreigner: unexpired foreign passport or an equivalent document.
Recieving authority: The Business Registration Office - the Department of Planning and Investment of province or city where the representative office is located.
Processing duration: Within 03 (three) working days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.