Resumption of business operation before the lapse of the notified suspension Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
Branches of joint-stock companies have the rights to resume their business operation before the lapse of the notified suspension period. However, such resumption must be notified no later than 15 days before it takes place.
Required documents for application:
1. Notice of branch business resumption before lapse of notified period (the form in Appendix II-21 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. Request for update of information on branch operation registration (the form in Appendix II-19 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) for companies operating under an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value that have yet to update their business registration information. After receiving this request, business registration authorities shall update contents of business registration in the investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value (declare enterprise information as specified in the Request for update of business registration information attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
3. The letter of authorization if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative;
4. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the branch is located.
Processing duration: Within three (03) business days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.