If there are any changes of registered information about the representative office such as address or head of the representative office, or tax registration information of the representative office, etc., the partnership must follow procedures for registration of changes of registered information relating to its representative office as soon as possible.
Required documents for application:
1. The notification of changes of registered information about the representative office (the form in Appendix II-13 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. The written request for addition of registered information about the representative office (the form in the Appendix II-19 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) if the partnership currently operates under an investment license, investment certificate or another document of equivalent legal effect but does not yet complete procedures for addition of enterprise registration information in order to be issued with enterprise registration certificate replacing business registration contents in the said document (information about the enterprise shall be provided according to the Application form for addition of enterprise registration information attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
3. The authorization letter if the partnership's legal representative authorizes another person to submit documents and receive processing results thereof. The authorization letter is not required to be certified or notarized.
4. The legitimate copy of one of the personal identification papers of the person who is authorized to follow required procedures (if any):
- If the authorized person is a Vietnamese citizen: unexpired citizen identity card or ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- If the authorized person is a foreigner: unexpired foreign passport or an equivalent document.
Recieving authority: The Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province or city where the representative office is located (In case the representative office is relocated to another province or central-affiliated city, documents shall be sent to the Business Registration Office of the province or city to which the representative office is relocated).
Processing duration: Within 03 (three) working days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.