If there are any changes of registered information about the branch of the sole proprietorship such as address or head of the branch, tax registration information of the branch, etc., the sole proprietorship must follow procedures for registration of changes of registered information relating to its branch as soon as possible.
Required documents for application:
1. The notification of changes of registered information about the branch (the form in Appendix II-13 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. The authorization letter if the legal representative of the sole proprietorship authorizes another person to submit documents and receive processing results thereof. The authorization letter is not required to be certified or notarized.
3. The legitimate copy of one of the following personal identification papers of the person who is authorized to follow required procedures (if any):
- If the authorized person is a Vietnamese citizen: unexpired citizen identity card or ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- If the authorized person is a foreigner: unexpired foreign passport or an equivalent document.
Recieving authority: The Business Registration Office - the Department of Planning and Investment of the province or city where the branch is located (In case the branch is relocated to another province or central-affiliated city, documents shall be sent to the Business Registration Office of the province or city to which the branch is relocated).
Processing duration: Within 03 (three) working days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.