Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Registration for change of branch registration contents Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
Upon change of registered information related to branches such as branch address, head of branch, tax registration information of branch, etc.; the joint-stock companies must promptly register such change.
Required documents for application:
1. Notice of change to branch operation registration contents (the form in Appendix II-13 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. Request for update of branch registration information (the form in Appendix II-19 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) for companies operating under an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value that have yet to update their business registration information. After receiving this request, business registration authorities shall update contents of business registration in the investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value (declare enterprise information as specified in the Request for update of business registration information attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
3. The letter of authorization if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified;
4. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the branch is located (In case the branch is moved to a province or central-affiliated city different from that in the registered address, the application shall be submitted to the Business Registration Office of the province to which the branch is relocated).
Processing duration: Within three (03) business days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.