Registration of business locations Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
A business location is a place where specific business operations of a joint-stock company are done and may be different from the headquarters’ location.
Within 10 business days starting from the date of decision on business location establishment, the company must notify the Business Registration Office of such establishment.
Required documents for application:
2. Request for update of information on business location operation registration (the form in Appendix II-19 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) for companies operating under an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value that have yet to update their business registration information. After receiving this request, business registration authorities shall update the business registration contents in their investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value (declare enterprise information as specified in the Request for update of business registration information attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
3. The letter of authorization if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative;
4. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the business location is located.
Processing duration: Within three (03) business days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.