Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Converting a joint-stock company into a multi-member limited liability company Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
A joint-stock company may be converted into a multi-member limited liability company in one of the following manners:
- Conversion into a limited liability company without raising additional capital or transferring shares to other entities;
- Conversion into a limited liability company together with raising capital from other entities
- Conversion into a limited liability company together with transferring part of or all of shares to other organizations and individuals that contribute capital
- Combination of aforementioned methods
The company shall register the conversion with a business registration authority within 10 days from the day on which the conversion is completed.
The converted company obviously inherits all of the lawful rights and interests, debts including tax debts, employment contracts, and other obligations of the converted company
Compositions of an application:
1. The application form for registration of the multi-member limited liability company (Appendix I-3 attached to the Circular No.02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
4. Valid copies of the Minutes of the General Meeting of Shareholders on conversion;
5. The list of members (Appendix I-6 attached to the Circular No.02/2019/TT-BKHDT) - attached to the application form for registration of the multi-member limited liability company;
6. Valid copies of ID documents of members, authorized representatives of members being organizations and authorized individuals for carrying out procedures (if any) are as follows:
- As for Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired ID card or Vietnamese passport;
- As for foreigners: unexpired foreign passports or equivalent documents.
- In case of members are organizations: Decision of Establishment or Business Registration Certificate or equivalent documents.
7. Valid copies of Authorization letter for representatives of members being organizations;
8. Valid copies of Investment Certificates of members being foreign investors, financial organizations with foreign investment;
9. Shares transfer contract or documents proving completion of the transfer or agreement on capital contribution;
10. Authorization letter if the person who submits the application and receives the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified.
Receiving authority: the Business registration Office or Department of Planning and Investment in the province where the enterprise is headquartered.
Processing time: Within 03 working days, after receiving the valid application
Notice: An enterprise may apply for both conversion, change of business registration information and notification of changes of business registration information, except for change of the legal representative.
In addition, conversion of the type of business entity, the enterprise must also initiate procedures prescibed by law, please refer to: Required procedures when change the type of business.
Bài viết liên quan:
- Các trường hợp doanh nghiệp phải giải thể
- Những vấn đề cần lưu ý trong việc chuyển nhượng cổ phần
- DN nhỏ và vừa chuyển đổi từ hộ kinh doanh được hưởng nhiều ưu đãi từ 01/01/2018
- Các trường hợp chuyển đổi loại hình doanh nghiệp