Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Operation termination for business locations Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
Upon decision on termination of a business location’s operation, joint-stock companies must promptly notify the Business Registration Office of the province where the business location is located.
Required documents for application:
2. Request for update of information on business location operation registration (the form in Appendix II-19 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT) for companies operating under an investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value that have yet to update their business registration information. After receiving this request, business registration authorities shall update the business registration contents in their investment license, investment certificate or other documents with equivalent legal value (declare enterprise information as specified in the Request for update of business registration information attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
3. The letter of authorization if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative;
4. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment of the province where the company's headquarters is located (or Business Registration Office of the province where a branch is located if the business location is under the branch’s management).
Processing duration: Within five (05) business days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.