Chọn loại hình doanh nghiệp và nhập từ khóa để tìm kiếm công việc pháp lý mà mình cần giải quyết:
Re-issuance of enterprise registration certificate Xem nội dung tiếng Việt
A joint-stock company must request re-issuance of its business registration certificate immediately if such certificate is lost, burnt, torn or destroyed via other means.
Required documents for application:
1. Request for re-issuance of enterprise registration certificate (the form in Appendix II-20 attached to the Circular No. 02/2019/TT-BKHDT);
2. Authorization letter if the person submitting the application and receiving the result is not the legal representative. This document does not need to be notarized or certified.
3. Valid copy of one of the identity documents of the person authorized to carry out the procedure (if any):
- For Vietnamese citizens: Unexpired Vietnamese ID card or Vietnamese passport.
- For foreigners: Unexpired foreign passport or an unexpired passport substitute.
Receiving authority: Business Registration Office - Department of Planning and Investment where the company has registered.
Processing duration: Within three (03) business days, starting from the date of receipt of the complete and valid application.